by Rick Pidcock
I’d like to hear some thoughts on the topic of God-centered worship.
1. Where does God-centered worship begin?
2. What is the difference between a God-centered view of the gospel and a man-centered view of the gospel?
3. What is the role of the Father in worship?
4. What is the role of the Spirit in worship?
5. What is the role of the Son in worship?
6. What is the role of faith in worship?
7. How does God-centered worship flesh itself out in our lives?
8. How does God-centered worship flesh itself out in our churches?
9. How does God-centered worship relate to our mission of making disciples?
I know that I’ve asked a number of questions. But even if some of you could choose one or two of them to answer, I would be interested in hearing your response either on the blog or via e-mail.
Also, if there are any other major questions that you think should be considered, I would appreciate hearing them as well.